Engenius EWS385AP 11ac Wave 2 Tri-Band Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point
Managed Indoor Access Point
Cutting-edge 802.11ac access point features MU-MIMO technology for performance on multiple applications and in high-density conditions. The EnGenius three dedicated bands Wireless Management Access Point solution is designed for versatile deployment for indoor environments. To meet the networking environment demands of the modern day, EnGenius has designed the solution with flexibility, durability, and speed as required by enterprise consumers. With one 2.4GHz band and two 5GHz bands available, the EWS385AP assigns each device to the band where maximum speed is possible. State of the art 802.11ac and MU-MIMO technology bring speed and bandwidth for a diversity of multimedia applications. EWS385AP is equipped with two powerful RF
interfaces to support up to 867Mbps + 867Mbps on the 5GHz frequency band, and 400Mbps on the 2.4GHz frequency band (with 2ss/VHT40 clients).
EnGenius Neutron EWS385AP 11ac Wave 2 Tri-Band Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point delivers extremely fast 2.2 Gbps speeds and twice the user capacity. This three radio AP with MU-MIMO and beamforming features meshing, supports PoE, and improves connection reliability for dense user environments, delivering high performing, advanced, enterprise-class Wi-Fi.
- 11ac Wave 2 Tri-Band AP Supports 2.4 GHz/5 GHz/5 GHz
- Reach up to 2.2 Gbps; 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz), to 867 Mbps/867 Mbps (5 GHz)
- Quad-Core CPU, 4x ARM Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz
- MU-MIMO Improves Performance & Increases User Device Capacities
- Up to 30% Faster Throughput Over 11ac Wave 1 3×3 APs
- 2Xs the User Capacity of 5 GHz Devices on the Network